CPA Firm Offering Accounting Services in Mount Prospect, IL
Green CPA is an accounting firm offering accounting and tax services to local businesses and residents of Mount Prospect, IL.
Why do you need a professional accounting firm? Are you a solo or small or medium sized business owner? Is your business growing or does it keep sliding down?
No matter how big your business or how you are currently doing with your business, a good accountant should help you with the strategic advice. From this advice, you should be able to improve your business, as well as the financial needs of the business. The tax codes get more complicated every year. An accountant should be able to help you to apply the right tax code and save money on your taxes. After tax season, your accountant serves as a strategic advisor for all of your business financial needs.
Our Services Cater to All of Your Business or Personal Needs
- Personal or business income tax preparation
- Bookkeeping services
- Accounts payable or receivable solutions
- Cost accounting
- Audit services – financial statement review, audit or compilation
- Green labeling
- Chief Sustainability Officer (CSO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – part time
- New business formation services
- QuickBooks accounting software consultation
- Business, technical, or mission statement writing
- Ecommerce store setup consultation
About Mount Prospect, IL
Mount Prospect (60056) is a village within Elk Grove and Wheeling Townships in Cook County, Illinois and about 22 miles (35 km) northwest of downtown Chicago. According to United States Census Bureau, total population of Mount Prospect, IL is 54,771 (as of a 2013 estimate). The total number of businesses are 5,700 (based on 2007 estimate).