Clergy Tax Services Offered in Chicago and Suburbs

Are you a chaplain, pastor or minister?

You may be entitled to a minister’s housing allowance (also called a parsonage allowance).


We can help you with that.


initial free consultation

Press Esc to close

What our clients say...

  • Green CPA, Sustainable Accounting, Accountants  Certified Public, Prospect Heights, IL
twitter facebook google+ Don't just let your money go...
Connect Now
Press Esc to close