Nanny Tax Services Offered in Chicago and Suburbs

Do you have a sitter, nanny or other household employees?

You may be required to file and pay federal and state withholding, plus file a W-2. The good news is that you may be eligible for a child care tax credit. Let us help make sure you’re in compliance.



initial free consultation

Press Esc to close

What our clients say...

  • Green CPA, Sustainable Accounting, Accountants  Certified Public, Prospect Heights, IL
twitter facebook google+ Don't just let your money go...
Connect Now
Press Esc to close